Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Debt Counseling Services

So many people find themselves in debt but have no idea how they got there. It can happen so quickly. Reversing the problem unfortunately doesn’t come quite that easy. It usually requires outside help and that’s where debt relief services come in. They can help reduce your debt and teach you how to better manage your finances. Best of all they usually offer this assistance free of charge.

There are a variety of debt management companies. One helps by giving suggestions and direction on how to manage your finances by first reviewing your finances, your income and the type of debt you have.

After reviewing your situation they can give advice on what debt management solution may work for you. At times more self control is all that is needed. Other cases may require debt consolidation loan
or a debt reduction plan. Your debt management service will also contact your creditors to see if they can negotiate and more manageable arrangement. The greatest help they give is good counseling on how to improve your finances and IVA Advice.

Other debt management services go a step beyond this. They not only speak with your creditors to renegotiate the repayment of your debt. Once agreements are met, they set up a trust account in which you deposit the negotiated amount each month. They take care of making all your payments for you based on the negotiations they’ve made with each of your creditors. This is very convenient for the debtor because once the deposit is made into the trust account they do not have worry about any other payments during the month. This arrangement keeps creditors from making the harassing collection calls.

4 comments:

Erica Smith said...

Hi,

This is Erica Smith, owner of some quality financial websites having strong internet presence,high traffic and good quality content. As I found your website is very much relevant to my one, I'd like to have you as my link partner.

I have few other finance blogs(with good pr) to link back to your website.

All the websites of mine are frequently cached and the articles get updated almost every week.

If you agree to do link exchange with me, then both of our sites will be benefited in terms of visitors and ranking.

Have a nice day.

regards,
Erica Smith
ericasmith568(at)gmail(dot)com

Sirena said...

Hi,

While surfing net regarding finance information when I got your site ( http://painfuldebtsolutions.blogspot.com/ ). After analyzing your site I came to the conclusion that we both can help each other to make our web presence better.

If we get a good web expose we will be able to be in top 10 ranks in SERP and our ROI will also be increased.

I have few finance sites [mortgage, real estate, insurance, credit, debt etc]. If you are interested then please mail me back for further discussion.


Waiting for your positive reply.

Your positive reply will be highly appreciated.


N.B: -- This message contains personal, privileged, and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee,you are NOTIFIED not to disseminate, distribute,re-transmit, copy, or utilize this e-mail, and contents herein. Please notify the sender immediately by return email if you have received this e-mail by mistake. You are FURTHER NOTIFIED to delete this e-mail and any attachments, as well as any copies made thereof, from your computer system(s). The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message and unless explicitly stated otherwise, does not intend to give legal advice or enter in an attorney-client relationship.

--
Regards,

Sirena Hurley
Website Analyst
Contact ID: sirena.hurley798@gmail.com

Sandy said...

Hi,


Let me congratulate for maintaining such a wonderful site. I am a financial writer and I have written many quality articles on Debt consolidation, debt settlement, credit card debt, debt management, for many quality sites, keeping in mind the quality information and services of your site, I want to share my experience and knowledge with your site. And I want to contribute a quality unique article for your site. Please allow me.


It will be highly appreciated if you allow me.


Link exchange/Article exchange also possible. I have many quality sites on finance.


sandythomson09@gmail.com





Regards

Anya said...

Hello,

I am Anya Bennett a financial writer. I write on several finance related topics like debt, loans, insurance, investment and so on. I came across your blog while surfing through the internet to find a suitable blog for writing articles. It is highly resourceful with rich and nice contents and has a vivid presentation. I must appreciate your hard work and wish you good luck.

I was wondering if you can allow me to write for your blog. I assure you to provide you an absolutely unique but relevant article so that it proves to be useful to your readers. I wish you consider this proposal and will wait for a reply from you.

If you are displeased with my email, I cordially regret in advance.

My Kind Regards,
Anya Bennett.
Email ID: anya.bennet@gmail.com